Monday, July 11, 2011

Houseoftervs Signed Original (Sept 2003-July 2011)

Every dog that passes through my life has taught me a lesson. Ceilidh's lesson to me was about letting go.





I have never mentioned placing Ceilidh in a new home. It was an agonizing enough decision for me to make without the judgment of strangers sitting behind their screens not knowing the details. Beware of blanket judgements, you never know what is lurking around the corner in your own life.





There was no way I would have let Ceilidh go to just any home. We met Mary the day Ceilidh finished her Championship. Having just lost her previous Terv she was looking for another companion - it truly was a match made in heaven.









My only regret is that time was limited for Mary & Ceilidh. Not quite 8 years old, stomach cancer has taken Ceilidh from this world too soon.

No comments: