Friday, April 29, 2011

All Creatures Great and Small

For the past couple of weeks I've been engrossed in the old British TV Series "All Creatures Great and Small". What a fantastic show! I read some of the books when I was much younger and I'm happy to have stumbled across this on Nexflix.

The characters are hilarious, from the vets James, Siegfried and Tristan all the way down to the clients and the animals. It gives you an appreciation for situations your own vet may need do deal with.

I would love to see the show modernized. How many clients would start off a conversation with "I read on the internet..."

2 comments:

Jenn @ Youknow...that Blog? said...

Weren't they great books? I read everything by James Herriot and probably still have the books in my library. Good series too, but the books are always better :)

Kane Augustus said...

Tracy,

I finally have a dog. WRite to me. I'll tell you all about it.

Cheers!
Kane