Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Well, spring HAD sprung...

See, here is the proof:



The snow was well on it's way to extinction. The calendar declared winter officially over... and if something is printed in ink it MUST be true. I opened my windows, aired the house out and enjoyed some forest walks without gloves and a toque. I even went into the garage and pulled out the patio chairs.

Then last night went and ruined it all. I woke up to my chairs covered in the white stuff:



(Lex is wondering what the big deal is but the Schnauzers agree with me. Good Schnauzers.)

It is still coming down.

One good thing about a spring snow storm is that you know it won't last long. As long as my Matrix doesn't become a bumper car I'll make it through. Maybe I should get out my skis for the first time this year? Actually, that's not a bad idea!

No comments: