Friday, March 25, 2011

The nose knows.

There were a few times this winter when Bullet found a cache that other experienced cachers could not. He found There are 10 types of people in the world... immediately after we arrived at the Geocache Zone. Here is a snippet of the log reports. The blue sad faces on the logs mean the cacher Did Not Find (DNF). I have to admit reading the logs makes me laugh, click for big:




Another one, Mossy Rocks, gave people trouble before and after my find. The only reason I found it was because I had help. Bully's nose saved the day:




I'm looking forward to doing more caching this summer, with plans to bring out the mountain bike for some longer trail runs with the dogs. Lex will get more caching experience under her collar as well as learn to concentrate and search with Bullet there. With a two dog team I shouldn't have to log any DNFs... if only it were that easy :)

No comments: