Saturday, March 05, 2011

Facetime for Minigo

If you click play, you'll get to watch 32 seconds of cuteness – Minigo bouncing and spinning around waiting for me to throw her ball. That's all it is.



A few years back there was an incredibly annoying commercial for Yoplait Minigo Yogurt. Whenever it came on I'd sing "Minigo-minigo-minigo!" along with it and Glory would get excited and jump all over me. The name stuck and was pretty perfect, since I already called her our Mini-Giant Schnauzer and "Go".

I've searched the web for a video of the old campaign with the bear but can't find it. (I predict someone who played a part in the creation of that ad removed all traces out of embarrassment.) The newer campaign isn't much better... less irritating, but boring.

1 comment:

Rudy - The dog with a blog said...

Aww, that's so cute - looks like fun!

Rudy