Sunday, January 16, 2011

Walking in a winter wonderland



Lex ran around the bush and stopped dead, her back end taking a second to catch up to her front. The challenge from Bullet is definite.
Capture the frisbee if you can, I dare you.


In the house their play of choice is wrestling. Outside, their game changes to what I like to call "Capture the Kong". (even if it's not a Kong they have) Bullet runs ahead with the toy, Lexis chases him. They can do this for hours.


Bullet will sometimes engage in a game of tug for a while. On his terms. When he wants the toy back all it takes is 'the look' and she obliges.



I love this dog.


Here he's wearing his leather collar with the shotgun shell rivets that I bought from an online bird dog equipment store. It's perfect for a dog named Bullet!


Lexis loves this dog too.


1 comment:

Rudy - The dog with a blog said...

I'm in love with your header picture... soo cute!

Bullet has a wonderful looking collar, I think it looks perfect on him.
Love all the pictures!

Rudy's Raiser