Sunday, January 30, 2011

More weekend caching adventures

What a beautiful weekend for getting out.

This was an interesting cache. While I admire the difficulty, I have to question the safety of the surrounding trees:





Bullet had a blast - Brayden threw his toy once.

I was walking ahead when my brother called me. "Um, Tracy... your dog won't let my son move forward". It was true. Brayden would move and Bullet would pick up his toy and place it, and himself, directly in his path. I guess he figured that if the kid threw it once, he'd throw it again. I had to call him off so poor Brayden could join us!



A good Saturday was had by all.





Today my friend and her Smooth Collie service dog puppy in training joined me on the hunt. Frisking trees is part of the game...



Since Lexis is still in heat and Bullet got to go yesterday, I figured Minigo would love an outing. She did. I really need to trim her feet.





I love this picture of Wizard posing for a photo:



Afterwards we went to Subway where he crashed on the floor after his full day in the forest.

3 comments:

Kane Augustus said...

Tracy, does your brother ever age?

Rudy - The dog with a blog said...

Sounds like a fun time; love all the pictures!

Rudy's Raiser

P.S. If you have time, please stop by our blog today; Rudy's entered in a contest - and needs all the votes he can get!

K9-CRAZY said...

K, he must have found the fountain of youth!