Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Bully, High in Trial

Remember the moguls at the Winter Olympics? I don't know about you, but watching them put me on the edge of my seat. Every skier looked like they were barely hanging on, one mistake and they'd be taking a tumble down the hill. And by a tumble I mean a freaking big fall!

That's how I feel when I'm trialing Bullet. Will we hold it together for the 5-15 minutes we are out there working? Will we complete all three phases and come out the other side intact?

The answer for this past weekend was yes.

Bullet is officially a FULL Schutzhund 2 dog, no more of this Schutzhund 1.5 for him! We are ready to move on to the Schutzhund 3! Yay!

Covenant Run to the Battle, SchH2


July 17, 2010
Saugeen Schutzhund Club in Orangeville, Ontario
Judge: Rinus Bastiaansen (SV)
Helper: Richard Chang
88-91-90

High Obedience, High Protection, High SchH2 and High in Trial.


That's my boy!

While I don't have the tracking on video, here is the obedience and protection routine. He took the helper down on the courage test, that's something to watch, he comes in fast! (thankfully neither were hurt, always my worry.)

Obedience:



Protection:

4 comments:

Heather and Ellie said...

Good job Bully! He's da big dog now :)

workingdobes said...

woohoo HIT!! congrats!! that is awesome!

dinsdaledogs said...

Great work, congrats!

K said...

Huge congrats Tracy - Great training!
Woof Bullet - you did yourself and your mom proud!