Sunday, December 20, 2009

Geocaching Update


Bullet at Witch's Cache GC1362K

Bullet is catching on quickly to finding Geocaches with me, he found four out of four today all on his own, both plastic and metal. He's still not 100% sure what he's looking for which is why he's pausing to focus on me, as he becomes more confident those pauses will diminish. We need to work on passive indications, he pawed at all four caches today and I don't want him to disturb them in any way.

Here is a video of the second find of the day with Lexus tagging along. After we've found the cache I'm starting to reward Lexus for looking at/sniffing the box.




Lexus is growing quickly, I keep forgetting that she's only 14 weeks old!

1 comment:

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Good boy, Bullet!! Great video!

Lexus' ears are nice and straight now eh? She's a beauty :)