Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Glory

Glory doesn't get as much mention around here as Bully. There is a simple explanation for that... she's not my dog. Glory is Kevin's dog, and Kevin is Glory's human.

I've tried to convince Kevin to DO something with her like agility, schutzhund, obedience... anything really. Alas, the dog sports that interest him are walks around the neighbourhood, a game of frisbee in the park and company when watching TV. To be honest, Glory is fine with that arrangement so all is well in their world.

Here she is, freshly shaved and looking a little bald, sleeping on the couch with Kevin and Aslan. HOW she finds that comfortable is beyond me!

Glory the Giant Schnauzer and Aslan the Abyssinian

1 comment:

Christine said...

Well, I have to say that I never saw that sleep pose before! Funny.