Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Looking for the perfect "E" name

For a German Shepherd female that I will be raising for a friend. She'll be either black & tan or sable.

Her sire Ben:



Her dam Arlie:



Some names I've been kicking around to propose are...
Envy, Eden, Eesa, √Čtoile, Eevee (Pok√©mon character), Element (Call name Fire?), Eiffel

I like these but they are unfortunately too long for a name in my opinion, I prefer two syllables:
Ekati (Canadian Diamond Mine), Elektra

I'm looking forward to raising a GSD puppy as it's a breed I like but can't see myself getting. We should be getting her in the middle of November.

7 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

Elektra is a great name, I know a malinois with that name and it is totally fitting for a working dog, and easy to say.

Jules said...

Edie (eedee)

Eireen

There is a pem on another blog I read named Elbee - I like that name a lot.

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

I like Envy. Neat name, not the usual. Eevee is not a GSD name - it's a cute fluffy pokemon with a babyish voice! Meh.

Emma, Empire, Eros (woo woo!)

I knew you'd have a pup again in no time ;)

We need to get together, it's been waaaaay too long! I guess we should start thinking about the xmas thing and do it then tho, eh?

Christine said...

Here are mine:

Echo
Ember
Eezee

E is a hard one.

K9-CRAZY said...

Esprit
Elysium
Eyka

Yes, Jenn, we do & should!

RED DOG said...

Enyo (pronounced i-NYE-oh). Greek goddess of war, responsible for orchestrating the destruction of cities, often accompanying Ares (war god) into battle and depicted "as supreme in war" (from Wiki).

aussiedawgies said...

How about Elite?