Friday, October 31, 2008

Collateral Damage

Kevin came home from work one day a few months ago to find Bullet covered in feathers.

Feathers?

It looked like a gaggle of geese had been slaughtered in the bedroom.

Bullet isn't a destructive dog, never has been. What I think happened was a Kong got caught up in the duvet and he was chewing on both at once. Then I'm sure there was a wrestling match between him and Glory in the wonderful white stuff.

Then yesterday I got a call at work. At the bottom of our stairs we have a door with glass panels... Bullet had run into it. (If you know Bullet you can easily see how that would happen) He was fine, the door unfortunately wasn't. He smashed a pane to pieces, and how we're going to replace it I have no idea!




To be honest I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner with all the dogs that come through my house and the Kongs that are bounced down the stairs!

2 comments:

Jules said...

SO glad that Bullet is okay. I was scared for a second!

RED DOG said...

They are actually fairly easy to replace. Matching the design on the other pieces of glass is going to be tough and/or expensive. A glass shop would probably be a good starting point. Don't know of any specific ones in the Cambridge area but Clegg Glass in Burlington is the type I am talking about.
Glad Bullet didn't get cut.