Monday, February 25, 2008

Aftermath: Population Zero

The documentary "Aftermath: Population Zero" is finally complete.



Aftermath can be seen in the US on National Geographic Channel, Sunday March 9th. In Canada it will air on History Television, Tuesday April 1st at 8:00.

Both Bullet and Glory had their moment in the spotlight with this documentary. Bullet was shot with the zebra and elephant, as well as in the grocery store. Glory was filmed with live cows, the dead cow and also in the grocery store. I wasn't able to get many pictures because I was busy with them, but here are a few of the filming:



















I can't wait to finally see it!

3 comments:

JULES & IKE said...

How cool. Thank you for posting the US broadcasting info - I will plan on checking it out.

Christine said...

I'll put in on my calendar. That is so cool!

Canadian Saver said...

Very interesting! I'm hoping I get that here....