Monday, January 14, 2008

Traded in for a newer, younger model.

Crispin is officially in school and our house seems much emptier. He was a quiet dog but you still notice the difference when you go from three down to two.

While dropping him off at NSD they happened to have an adorable golden/lab X puppy in the office who was waiting for her foster home to pick her up.

Her sister was still in need of a foster home. (did I say was?) Well you see.... the funny thing was, I found myself as a foster home without a foster dog! How could I say no?

We pick her up on Friday. She's from the "F" litter so I picked the first name that came to mind. Foxy. So Foxy she is!

5 comments:

Hobbes Dogs said...

Congrats on the new puppy and guess what? I whelped her!

Do you have any idea which collar colour she was originally?

Sam

K9-CRAZY said...

Hey Sam, you whelped her, did you?!

I have no idea what collar she had, but I'll find out. Can't wait to meet her.

Hobbes Dogs said...

You're getting a sweetie - the whole litter was awesome. The maroon collar girl (one of the two who went to NSD) was a particular favourite of mine.

Let me know which one yours is - I'm so glad that you will be fostering one of them.

K9-CRAZY said...

So is the rest of the litter for DogGuides? I've heard they are wanting to work together more which I think is awesome.

RED DOG said...

Whew, for a minute there when I saw the title I thought you were talking about Kevin....haha jk.