Saturday, March 03, 2007

The escalator ride is great fun!

Kwikly & I have been working on the escalator when we go to the mall. To start, we spend some time at the top & bottom so she gets used to the vibrations, feel of metal, the sound & look. Then I pick her up, place her on the first step, praise and walk off the bottom to go right back up again.

Tonight I didn't pick her up, I walked her on... Gathered up the leash and on we went. I've done this a couple of times before and there was slight resistance, but today she was rushing to get ahead of me. I think she's finding the escalator ride fun!

Her face hair is getting long again which causes her eyes to look sunken and evil. Kevin calls her Clockwork Orange and it suits her.

Tonight, a teenage girl in the food court came around our table, saw Kwik sitting there, jumped, gave a little scream and nearly ran away. Yes, I see what she means. Poodle puppies ARE scary.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hi tracy! i also foster for the foundation, a black mini poodle named fielder...and i've had people jump and scream at the sight of him too! Granted, he IS a rather intimidating little 12-pounder of a thing.

natalie and fielder