Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Good service, bad service.

The good: K9 Toolbox.

A company in Ontario selling dog equipment. EXCELLENT service. If they can't get product out to me right away they contact me, let me know and give me options. Shipping is fast, product is great quality, prices are decent. I've ordered from them multiple times and will continue to do so. Highly recommend them.
http://www.k9toolbox.com

The bad: Dethyse.

A company in Quebec. I ordered from them once this summer. They are expensive but have stock that you can't find anywhere else in Canada. One toy in my order was on backorder, no big deal, according to my receipt they would ship it when it came in. I would have prefered to know before they shipped or billed me, but whatever. My original order got to my on September the first. I haven't heard a thing since, even though I have emailed them asking for an update. They have not acknowledged my emails and I've resigned myself to accepting that I've got myself an expensive invisible toy. I DO NOT recommend them based on service, and will not even post a link to their website here.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Tracy, when we were looking for a gift for you to present at the Fun Day, Gregg told us you LOVE K9 Toolbox. We contacted them but they don't have gift certificates! So we had to settle for Petsmart.

Christine