Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Another hard day at work

Cyder is 10 months old now. I predict she'll be recalled by Dog Guides in December since she's not on the November list.

Everyone loves her at my work, she's got her routine down pat. First she says hi to everyone, tail cracking off the corner of desks, walls and people's legs. I'm surprised she hasn't split it open yet, it's like a whip and causes pain to those who get in it's way.

Next on her list is to find her rope toys so she can destroy them.



After I pick up all the pieces and take the toys away she rolls over trying to entice someone to give her a belly rub:



On this day I was called into a meeting and forgot I'd even brought her until I got back to my desk 45 minutes later. She stayed the whole time. Not bad for a 10 month old puppy.



Tracy

No comments: